The Deep Wave texture requires slightly more maintenance
But the rewards are beyond worth it. This supple Deep Wave pattern will have so many options and looks in one install.
Three reasons to love our Deep Wave texture:
- You can easily straighten our Deep Wave hair. If you wet the hair it will go back to a wavy state effortlessly.
- Very voluptuous Deep Wave texture that tames easily with water.
- Super soft, true to length, and extremely manageable
Wet your hair daily and gently comb out your Deep Wave hair with a wide-tooth comb. Applying a curl defining/curl control cream while the hair is wet will stop the hair from frizzing and lock in the wave. To apply product, rub product in palms of hands first, then distribute product evenly throughout hair. Never massage Deep Wave textured hair.
To enhance the Deep Wave pattern, use a spray bottle to mist hair with water before adding a creamy moisturizer. Comb hair with a wide-tooth comb while damp and scrunch the hair with your hands. Allow hair to dry to set the wave pattern. If you choose to blow dry, only 80% and leave the remaining 20% to air dry to combat frizz.
- Co-washing with a moisture-rich conditioner is strongly recommended.
- Carefully detangle the hair from ends to roots before washing.
- If there is product build up or your scheduled wash is up; wash hair with lukewarm water, a mild sulfate/alcohol free shampoo followed with a moisturizing creamy conditioner.
- Leave creamy conditioner in for at least 15 minutes.
- Rinsing in cold water will help preserve luster and shine.
- Use a wide tooth comb and gently comb from the ends of the hair up to the wefts while the hair is still wet.
- Stay away from combing or brushing dry curly or wavy hair to avoid matting. Lightly finger detangle if needed (clean hands).
- Allowing your hair to air dry will extend the longevity of your investments. If you choose to blow dry, keep a safe distance from hair and cold shot your hair before turning off the blow dryer
- When/if you do use heat tools, be sure to use a high quality heat protectant.
- When curling or flat ironing virgin hair ensure that you or your stylist only uses ceramic heating tools.
- Excessive heat on virgin hair will cause dryness, heat damage, or breakage.
- Consider enlisting the help of a professional colourist for bleaching or dyeing the hair
- To maintain your hair while sleeping it is highly recommended that you wrap it for straight styles at night and place a satin bonnet to cover it. For curly and wavy hair, loosely twist or braid the hair and apply a satin bonnet to cover it.
- Keep oily products far away from your wefts.