Aqua, Styrene acrylate copolymer, CI 77266, 1,2 - Propanediol, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 80, Phenoxyethanol/Ethyl Hexyl Glycerin, Octanol/Ethyl Ethyl Glycerol.
Aqua, PEG-20, Glycerol, Mineral oil, Propylene Glycol, Polysorbate 80, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexyl Glycerin
Instant Drama™ - High Pigment 2-in-1 Lash Adhesive + Eyeliner
- Shake well before use
- Always apply liner & lashes to one eye at a time.
- Curl your natural lashes with our lash curler (or any lash curler will do)
- Apply a light layer of mascara just to tint your natural lashes and allow better blending. Allow mascara to fully dry.
- Apply two layers (or more if your look calls for more intensity), of liner onto your eyelids and let it dry for 2-3 seconds MAX
- Be sure to apply the felt tip of the liner as close to the lash line as possible for the best hold.
- Apply lash directly on top of the liner, and as close to the lash line as possible.
- Generously re-apply liner on the inner and outer corners for maximum hold
- Gently pinch and press down near the roots to blend your natural lashes to your falsies. This method is best done with our lash tweezers; however, any tweezers will do.
Glam on with less effort and more time to be stunning! Throw your liner pen in your purse and be able to touch up effortlessly daily, NO MORE sagging lashes and no more allergies making your glue drip into your eyes!
- Applying liner and lashes to one eye at a time is key. Making sure your lash has fully adhered before moving on to the next, and giving the mascara time to fully dry on the second eye while working on the first will yield the best results.
- When applying mascara, your ONLY goal is to tint your natural lashes to the color of the minks, as well as help with blending. One layer of mascara is enough! Any more and you will have clumps disturbing the handcrafted mink design, and making your minks dirtier than necessary.
- Make sure that if you use regular tweezers to be very careful before pressing lashes together. Properly ensure that you do not have any skin in your way, as the pinch will be brutal!
- You are pinching lashes as if you are "clamping" the natural lashes to the minks. This is a critical step in achieving a professional, and blended look!
Precision Melt™ - Lash Adhesive/Eyeliner Melting Pen
- Shake well before use
- After removing lashes, gently remove liner the same way you applied it.
- Stroking the felt tip in the same direction the liner was applied. You can also begin creating tiny circular motions to extradite the removal process.
- As the liner begins to melt and break down, wipe away the residue with a soft cloth or cotton ball.
- Repeat this process until all the liner is removed.
- Proceed to slay in your natural wonder!
- This removing pen can also be used to correct slip ups when applying liner, shadow, or any other eye makeup! After erasign the error, wipe away the residue and finish applying your eye makeup!